- 100 g salami
- 100 g cooked ham
- 2 KOK'O eggs
- green pesto
- 100 g mushrooms
- grated carrots
- yellow and red cherry tomatoes
- 4 soft flour tortillas
- Chop the mushrooms into slices and fry in hot butter. Season with pepper and salt. Allow to cool on a paper towel.
- Warm up the tortillas in the oven.
- Spread 2 tortillas with pesto and cover with slices of salami. Spread out the mushrooms on top. Cover with leaves of lettuce and sliced cherry tomatoes. Roll immediately and wrap in aluminium foil.
- Spread the other tortillas with a thin layer of mayonnaise. Sprinkle grated carrots on top. Cover with leaves of cabbage, a thin layer of mayonnaise, tomato slices, mayonnaise and sliced eggs. Season with pepper and salt. Place the slices of cooked ham on top. Roll both tortillas immediately and wrap in aluminium foil. 5. Just before serving, the cut the 4 rolls into 5 pieces each and serve.